£500 was raised
I would like to sincerely thank everyone who came to the Sidmouth United Reformed Church, Chapel Lane, on Saturday, May 17.
Misty Roses Duo (Peter Fung and Sue King) played beautiful music and Sid Vale Community Productions performed Christine Hardy’s play The Long Shadow in aid of Sidmouth Hospice Care.
A fantastic and heartwarming £500 was raised for the Sidmouth Centre from a bucket collection.
On behalf of all involved I am very grateful to everyone for their superb generosity.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites