£500 was raised
I would like to sincerely thank everyone who came to the Sidmouth United Reformed Church, Chapel Lane, on Saturday, May 17.
Misty Roses Duo (Peter Fung and Sue King) played beautiful music and Sid Vale Community Productions performed Christine Hardy’s play The Long Shadow in aid of Sidmouth Hospice Care.
A fantastic and heartwarming £500 was raised for the Sidmouth Centre from a bucket collection.
On behalf of all involved I am very grateful to everyone for their superb generosity.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire service warns against stockpiling petrol at home
- 2 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 Judges announced for town champions awards
- 6 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 7 Town's Morris dancers are looking for volunteers to step up
- 8 Property of the Week: Ocean Quest, Exmouth
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Devon
- 10 What a difference a ‘K’ makes