£500 was raised
I would like to sincerely thank everyone who came to the Sidmouth United Reformed Church, Chapel Lane, on Saturday, May 17.
Misty Roses Duo (Peter Fung and Sue King) played beautiful music and Sid Vale Community Productions performed Christine Hardy’s play The Long Shadow in aid of Sidmouth Hospice Care.
A fantastic and heartwarming £500 was raised for the Sidmouth Centre from a bucket collection.
On behalf of all involved I am very grateful to everyone for their superb generosity.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 2 Saved from the bin! Charity shop staff hunt for mistaken items
- 3 Sidmouth defeat Boringdon in national competition
- 4 'No further action' after 11 deaths at Sidford care home
- 5 Rugby youngsters finish season with five tries
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 New youth project will help young people's voices to be heard
- 8 Old Fore Street pedestrian zone will be open for bicycles to use
- 9 Communities encouraged to apply for rural building funds
- 10 Plans to pedestrianise Sidmouth town centre put forward