Sir - Lymebourne and Arcot Park Residents’ Association held a very successful fete on Saturday, July 9, opened by Councillor Peter Sullivan.
Bargains galore on the bric-a-brac, book and cake stalls were to be had, also handmade cards by resident Paula Baker.
Tea and coffee plus a barbecue for hot dogs and burgers were also available.
Music was provided by a group of musicians on the patio. John Fowler, chairman of the association, announced takings of around �300, which will be used towards future events held for residents of Lymebourne and Arcot.
The association would like to thank everybody who helped and supported us on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you very much.
Yvonne White on behalf of Dawn Price
- 1 The strangest possible score in rugby
- 2 Be prepared! Plan for uncertain months ahead
- 3 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 4 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 5 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 6 Archbishop of Canterbury to join Patteson celebrations
- 7 Sidmouth’s Antony Hall secures 2nd with 7+ hours of running
- 8 So much to enjoy on our doorstep... despite the crowds
- 9 Too much clutter on our pavements just a sign of the times
- 10 Stay positive and hope staycations are here to stay