Sir - Lymebourne and Arcot Park Residents’ Association held a very successful fete on Saturday, July 9, opened by Councillor Peter Sullivan.
Bargains galore on the bric-a-brac, book and cake stalls were to be had, also handmade cards by resident Paula Baker.
Tea and coffee plus a barbecue for hot dogs and burgers were also available.
Music was provided by a group of musicians on the patio. John Fowler, chairman of the association, announced takings of around �300, which will be used towards future events held for residents of Lymebourne and Arcot.
The association would like to thank everybody who helped and supported us on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you very much.
Yvonne White on behalf of Dawn Price
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future