Once again unreported damage was inflicted on a car in Waitrose car park, Sidmouth.
My car is a Land Rover with a plastic all round bumper at the rear – not only is it scratched but split.
To do that sort of damage to a Land Rover was quite a bang and very expensive to repair.
The lady driver also kindly left a sample of the red paint from her car on mine.
This time, however, there was a witness who left full details of the offending vehicle and his own name and address.
I won’t name him, but I would like to thank him publicly.
- 1 Arson attack destroys Ottery NHS worker's car
- 2 Three Sidmouth sites included in review of East Devon employment sites
- 3 Drunken gunman 'nearly shot dead' by police in village confrontation
- 4 Sainsbury's alters planned car park signs after 'customers only' concerns
- 5 Waves of enthusiasm for Sidmouth Sea Fest
- 6 Firefighters tackle car fire at Ottery supermarket
- 7 Sidmouth's Fire Beacon Hill will live up to its name in Jubilee ceremony
- 8 'Amazing' fossils on display at Sidmouth Museum
- 9 Trio gear up for 'banger' car rally in aid of Motor Neurone Disease charity
- 10 Lifeguards return to Sidmouth beach