Once again unreported damage was inflicted on a car in Waitrose car park, Sidmouth.
My car is a Land Rover with a plastic all round bumper at the rear – not only is it scratched but split.
To do that sort of damage to a Land Rover was quite a bang and very expensive to repair.
The lady driver also kindly left a sample of the red paint from her car on mine.
This time, however, there was a witness who left full details of the offending vehicle and his own name and address.
You may also want to watch:
I won’t name him, but I would like to thank him publicly.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 8 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 9 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again