Once again unreported damage was inflicted on a car in Waitrose car park, Sidmouth.
My car is a Land Rover with a plastic all round bumper at the rear – not only is it scratched but split.
To do that sort of damage to a Land Rover was quite a bang and very expensive to repair.
The lady driver also kindly left a sample of the red paint from her car on mine.
This time, however, there was a witness who left full details of the offending vehicle and his own name and address.
You may also want to watch:
I won’t name him, but I would like to thank him publicly.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 4 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 7 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 8 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 9 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 10 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth