Once again unreported damage was inflicted on a car in Waitrose car park, Sidmouth.
My car is a Land Rover with a plastic all round bumper at the rear – not only is it scratched but split.
To do that sort of damage to a Land Rover was quite a bang and very expensive to repair.
The lady driver also kindly left a sample of the red paint from her car on mine.
This time, however, there was a witness who left full details of the offending vehicle and his own name and address.
You may also want to watch:
I won’t name him, but I would like to thank him publicly.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 4 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 5 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon