A benefit for all
Sir - Re: death risk road, November 25, Phil Weaver is quite right about the cycle track from Sidbury to Sidford.
Much praise to him for pointing it out.
It would not only benefit cyclists but walkers as well.
We look forward to Mr Hughes’s LTP programme with great anticipation
- 1 School steps up safety at road crossing areas
- 2 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 3 Managing the woodland at the Knapp in Sidmouth
- 4 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open
- 5 'Some businesses may not survive Sidmouth roadworks'
- 6 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 7 British Heart Foundation shop in Sidmouth urgently seeking volunteers
- 8 New police station will help address challenges in keeping residents safe
- 9 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 10 Fire training exercise at Newton Poppleford