A benefit for all
Sir - Re: death risk road, November 25, Phil Weaver is quite right about the cycle track from Sidbury to Sidford.
Much praise to him for pointing it out.
It would not only benefit cyclists but walkers as well.
We look forward to Mr Hughes’s LTP programme with great anticipation
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 4 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 7 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair