A big thank you from our Debbie
SIR - Following my departure from Sidmouth Police Station, may I, through the Sidmouth Herald Letters Page, say a HUGE THANK YOU to family, friends, former colleagues, and the residents of Sidmouth and the surrounding area for your gifts, the parties, the signed journal and the letters and cards you all so kindly gave me.
Thank you, too, for the support you have given me over the years. It is all greatly appreciated.
I have been lucky enough to find employment and have spent the last couple of weeks settling into my new job, hence the delay in writing this letter.
Once again thank you all very much.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Tragedy strikes the racing world
- 4 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 5 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 6 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 7 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families