A big thank you from our Debbie
SIR - Following my departure from Sidmouth Police Station, may I, through the Sidmouth Herald Letters Page, say a HUGE THANK YOU to family, friends, former colleagues, and the residents of Sidmouth and the surrounding area for your gifts, the parties, the signed journal and the letters and cards you all so kindly gave me.
Thank you, too, for the support you have given me over the years. It is all greatly appreciated.
I have been lucky enough to find employment and have spent the last couple of weeks settling into my new job, hence the delay in writing this letter.
Once again thank you all very much.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 2 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 3 East Devon's first zero-emission hire car now on the road
- 4 Wars of the Roses and end of the medieval era
- 5 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 6 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 7 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 8 Official accreditation for Sidmouth Vikings
- 9 Joseph's year of 100 half marathons to support refugees
- 10 Art society gear up for return of exhibition