A big thank you from our Debbie
SIR - Following my departure from Sidmouth Police Station, may I, through the Sidmouth Herald Letters Page, say a HUGE THANK YOU to family, friends, former colleagues, and the residents of Sidmouth and the surrounding area for your gifts, the parties, the signed journal and the letters and cards you all so kindly gave me.
Thank you, too, for the support you have given me over the years. It is all greatly appreciated.
I have been lucky enough to find employment and have spent the last couple of weeks settling into my new job, hence the delay in writing this letter.
Once again thank you all very much.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 2 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Hopes high that half marathon will be an annual event
- 5 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 6 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 7 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 8 Demand for properties in Sidmouth is high as South West becomes more desirable
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box