A big thank you from our Debbie
SIR - Following my departure from Sidmouth Police Station, may I, through the Sidmouth Herald Letters Page, say a HUGE THANK YOU to family, friends, former colleagues, and the residents of Sidmouth and the surrounding area for your gifts, the parties, the signed journal and the letters and cards you all so kindly gave me.
Thank you, too, for the support you have given me over the years. It is all greatly appreciated.
I have been lucky enough to find employment and have spent the last couple of weeks settling into my new job, hence the delay in writing this letter.
Once again thank you all very much.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 3 The show must go on as theatre group takes to the stage
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Dates for Santa's sleigh tour of Sidmouth, Sidford and Newton Poppleford
- 6 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 7 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 8 Designated drivers offered free drinks this Christmas
- 9 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 10 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED