A done deal?
SIR - East Devon District Council is telling us that nothing has been decided re the proposed housing development. If that is the case, why have substantial plans been drawn up and departments been given closing down notice?
We have had surveyors on site checking the whole of the parkland and surrounding areas. This would not be happening if it wasn’t a done deal!
The council must be aware of what is going on – all of their spokespeople are trying to pull the wool over our eyes.
If this project goes ahead in any shape or form it will be a disaster for Sidmouth and its residents, who are 99 per cent against this development.
This whole underhand skulduggery must be nipped in the bud!
We must be prepared to fight it all the way.
- 1 Property firm on lookout for development land in East Devon
- 2 Opinion: 'Some businesses may not survive Sidmouth roadworks'
- 3 South West Water on the look-out for new graduate trainees
- 4 Property of the Week: Lower Broad Oak Road, West Hill
- 5 SRC joins battle of Woodbury Common, Oh My Obelisk and the Sir Walter Round
- 6 Managing the woodland at the Knapp in Sidmouth
- 7 'We'll have to put up with roadworks for a few weeks'
- 8 Girlguiding achievements celebrated at church service
- 9 Lethal Wasps produce five-star display
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom hope to sow the seeds for national glory
Knowle Grange, Knowle Drive, Sidmouth