A done deal?
SIR - East Devon District Council is telling us that nothing has been decided re the proposed housing development. If that is the case, why have substantial plans been drawn up and departments been given closing down notice?
We have had surveyors on site checking the whole of the parkland and surrounding areas. This would not be happening if it wasn’t a done deal!
The council must be aware of what is going on – all of their spokespeople are trying to pull the wool over our eyes.
If this project goes ahead in any shape or form it will be a disaster for Sidmouth and its residents, who are 99 per cent against this development.
This whole underhand skulduggery must be nipped in the bud!
You may also want to watch:
We must be prepared to fight it all the way.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
Knowle Grange, Knowle Drive, Sidmouth