A done deal?
SIR - East Devon District Council is telling us that nothing has been decided re the proposed housing development. If that is the case, why have substantial plans been drawn up and departments been given closing down notice?
We have had surveyors on site checking the whole of the parkland and surrounding areas. This would not be happening if it wasn’t a done deal!
The council must be aware of what is going on – all of their spokespeople are trying to pull the wool over our eyes.
If this project goes ahead in any shape or form it will be a disaster for Sidmouth and its residents, who are 99 per cent against this development.
This whole underhand skulduggery must be nipped in the bud!
You may also want to watch:
We must be prepared to fight it all the way.
- 1 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 3 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 The act of giving makes a big difference
- 6 Young surfer raising hundreds of pounds with sponsored beach clean
- 7 New gin launch helps raise funds for Tar Barrel tradition
- 8 Let's engage with youths to help keep environment clean
- 9 Lifeboat responds to two call-outs in one night
- 10 Initial findings show town's waterways are healthy
Knowle Grange, Knowle Drive, Sidmouth