A fine old mess!
Re: Article regarding ‘Dawn ’til dusk Traffic Parking Threat’.
Lies, all lies. It’s all about money.
What is it with these so called public servants and their claim that the new proposed parking enforcement restrictions they are seeking to implement will not be used to increase revenue?
Are they nuts? Of course they intend increasing the revenue, and by quite a substantial margin, I expect. How else could they justify extra enforcement officers working longer hours, over a larger area?
Just take notice too, of how the wording has changed. It used to be a traffic warden, and now it is enforcement officer. Same job, but now more threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Oh, and who was the councillor quoted with all those weasel words. It couldn’t have been someone trying to get back onto the DCC’s ‘Gravy Train’ on the highways. Could it?
Another thing, how about some facts about who it is that is supposed to be ‘requesting’ this enforcement, instead of this alleged statement that this is what is required.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
To be honest, I’m quite frankly getting tired of all these so called public servants trying to force through their statutes that I think are designed to remove our inherent rights.
Remember, we do have the power to remove them.
Danny, of the Gauntlett Clan