A fine old mess!
Re: Article regarding ‘Dawn ’til dusk Traffic Parking Threat’.
Lies, all lies. It’s all about money.
What is it with these so called public servants and their claim that the new proposed parking enforcement restrictions they are seeking to implement will not be used to increase revenue?
Are they nuts? Of course they intend increasing the revenue, and by quite a substantial margin, I expect. How else could they justify extra enforcement officers working longer hours, over a larger area?
Just take notice too, of how the wording has changed. It used to be a traffic warden, and now it is enforcement officer. Same job, but now more threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Oh, and who was the councillor quoted with all those weasel words. It couldn’t have been someone trying to get back onto the DCC’s ‘Gravy Train’ on the highways. Could it?
Another thing, how about some facts about who it is that is supposed to be ‘requesting’ this enforcement, instead of this alleged statement that this is what is required.
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 4 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 5 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 10 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
To be honest, I’m quite frankly getting tired of all these so called public servants trying to force through their statutes that I think are designed to remove our inherent rights.
Remember, we do have the power to remove them.
Danny, of the Gauntlett Clan