A great day out
I would like to express my thanks to the owner and staff at Branscombe Airfield.
We attended the rugby and Boney M concert last Saturday evening and can only wish that more events like this one will follow.
Rugby teams played sevens from all over the South of England.
Such events can only help the local economy, showing people from outside the area how beautiful Branscombe is.
You may also want to watch:
Mr M Loveridge
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 10 The more we work together the better it will be