A great day out
I would like to express my thanks to the owner and staff at Branscombe Airfield.
We attended the rugby and Boney M concert last Saturday evening and can only wish that more events like this one will follow.
Rugby teams played sevens from all over the South of England.
Such events can only help the local economy, showing people from outside the area how beautiful Branscombe is.
You may also want to watch:
Mr M Loveridge
- 1 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 2 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 3 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 4 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 5 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
- 6 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 7 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 8 Another record for Kirsteen
- 9 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 10 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller