A great day out
I would like to express my thanks to the owner and staff at Branscombe Airfield.
We attended the rugby and Boney M concert last Saturday evening and can only wish that more events like this one will follow.
Rugby teams played sevens from all over the South of England.
Such events can only help the local economy, showing people from outside the area how beautiful Branscombe is.
You may also want to watch:
Mr M Loveridge
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 3 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 4 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 10 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season