A joy to watch
The Sidmouth Herald headline of May 31 (“Birds of prey are poisoned”) saddened and appalled me.
Our wildlife is losing its natural habitats, without these criminals killing them.
These wonderful birds are a joy to watch circling high on the thermals.
We are so fortunate in this part of Devon to enjoy many species.
E Hedges (Mrs)
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon