A joy to watch
The Sidmouth Herald headline of May 31 (“Birds of prey are poisoned”) saddened and appalled me.
Our wildlife is losing its natural habitats, without these criminals killing them.
These wonderful birds are a joy to watch circling high on the thermals.
We are so fortunate in this part of Devon to enjoy many species.
E Hedges (Mrs)
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 4 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 7 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon