A joy to watch
The Sidmouth Herald headline of May 31 (“Birds of prey are poisoned”) saddened and appalled me.
Our wildlife is losing its natural habitats, without these criminals killing them.
These wonderful birds are a joy to watch circling high on the thermals.
We are so fortunate in this part of Devon to enjoy many species.
E Hedges (Mrs)
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National