A seagull writes...
In reply to the letter “Getting in a flap” (Opinion, May 10):
I don’t like humans, they are greedy and rude.
Whilst sat in the garden by rude man’s window, I was talking to my mate – his name is Gringo.
We were yakking aloud about a chimney pot, when someone interrupted who had lost the plot.
He shouted “Shut up” with an aggressive toned voice. So we did, as it seemed we had no choice.
You may also want to watch:
I said to Gringo “It’s gone way too far.” So instead of us chatting, we pooped on his car!
That was amazing!
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 7 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
Yak the Seagull
All Saints Road