A seagull writes...
In reply to the letter “Getting in a flap” (Opinion, May 10):
I don’t like humans, they are greedy and rude.
Whilst sat in the garden by rude man’s window, I was talking to my mate – his name is Gringo.
We were yakking aloud about a chimney pot, when someone interrupted who had lost the plot.
He shouted “Shut up” with an aggressive toned voice. So we did, as it seemed we had no choice.
You may also want to watch:
I said to Gringo “It’s gone way too far.” So instead of us chatting, we pooped on his car!
That was amazing!
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 4 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 5 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 6 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 7 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
Yak the Seagull
All Saints Road