A seagull writes...
In reply to the letter “Getting in a flap” (Opinion, May 10):
I don’t like humans, they are greedy and rude.
Whilst sat in the garden by rude man’s window, I was talking to my mate – his name is Gringo.
We were yakking aloud about a chimney pot, when someone interrupted who had lost the plot.
He shouted “Shut up” with an aggressive toned voice. So we did, as it seemed we had no choice.
You may also want to watch:
I said to Gringo “It’s gone way too far.” So instead of us chatting, we pooped on his car!
That was amazing!
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 3 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 4 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 5 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 7 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 8 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
- 9 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 10 Sidmouth Repair Cafe set to reopen later this month
Yak the Seagull
All Saints Road