A seagull writes...
In reply to the letter “Getting in a flap” (Opinion, May 10):
I don’t like humans, they are greedy and rude.
Whilst sat in the garden by rude man’s window, I was talking to my mate – his name is Gringo.
We were yakking aloud about a chimney pot, when someone interrupted who had lost the plot.
He shouted “Shut up” with an aggressive toned voice. So we did, as it seemed we had no choice.
You may also want to watch:
I said to Gringo “It’s gone way too far.” So instead of us chatting, we pooped on his car!
That was amazing!
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 4 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 5 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 6 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 7 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 8 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 9 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 10 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
Yak the Seagull
All Saints Road