An amazing day
We would like to express our thanks to Angie and Mick Carney and all their willing helpers for another amazing Christmas Day at St Teresa’s Hall, Sidmouth.
The food was excellent as was the drink and chat that went with it.
Entertainment later, with everyone singing, was a good end to the day.
We all went home wearing our new hats – many thanks to the busy knitters.
Vicky and Pip
You may also want to watch:
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future