An amazing day
We would like to express our thanks to Angie and Mick Carney and all their willing helpers for another amazing Christmas Day at St Teresa’s Hall, Sidmouth.
The food was excellent as was the drink and chat that went with it.
Entertainment later, with everyone singing, was a good end to the day.
We all went home wearing our new hats – many thanks to the busy knitters.
Vicky and Pip
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses