An amazing day
We would like to express our thanks to Angie and Mick Carney and all their willing helpers for another amazing Christmas Day at St Teresa’s Hall, Sidmouth.
The food was excellent as was the drink and chat that went with it.
Entertainment later, with everyone singing, was a good end to the day.
We all went home wearing our new hats – many thanks to the busy knitters.
Vicky and Pip
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 5 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 6 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award