SIR - Why are we still arming tyrants?
Why did we sell weapons to Gadaffi for him to use against his own people?
Why have British-made weapons been used by Saudi Arabia to quell the pro-democracy uprising in Bahrain?
Why did David Cameron have to tour the middle-east last February with a team of arms salesmen?
Why do we spend so much on weapons when millions of children are starving?
Why? Why? Why?
- 1 Ottery residents struggling with Medical Centre absence
- 2 Mica Paris apologises to Sidmouth as festival concert is moved to following day
- 3 New town council chair sets out his aims
- 4 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 5 Business breakfast aims to link up local professionals
- 6 Art show and Jubilee party at Sidmouth's Oasis Cafe
- 7 Police appeal for gun owners to hand them in during firearms amnesty
- 8 Iain Burns photography talk, McColls future in Sidmouth and the rare sound of a cuckoo
- 9 Property of the Week: Windsor Mead, Sidford, Sidmouth
- 10 Lions coffee morning to help Ukrainian refugees
Pen Tirion, 40 Townsend Avenue, Seaton