SIR - Why are we still arming tyrants?
Why did we sell weapons to Gadaffi for him to use against his own people?
Why have British-made weapons been used by Saudi Arabia to quell the pro-democracy uprising in Bahrain?
Why did David Cameron have to tour the middle-east last February with a team of arms salesmen?
Why do we spend so much on weapons when millions of children are starving?
You may also want to watch:
Why? Why? Why?
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 9 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
Pen Tirion, 40 Townsend Avenue, Seaton