SIR - Why are we still arming tyrants?
Why did we sell weapons to Gadaffi for him to use against his own people?
Why have British-made weapons been used by Saudi Arabia to quell the pro-democracy uprising in Bahrain?
Why did David Cameron have to tour the middle-east last February with a team of arms salesmen?
Why do we spend so much on weapons when millions of children are starving?
You may also want to watch:
Why? Why? Why?
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight
Pen Tirion, 40 Townsend Avenue, Seaton