Assistance was much appreciated
While in Sidmouth on March 13, my husband had parked our car in the Vicarage Road area.
On leaving the car he tripped and fell heavily injuring his face and head.
We wish to thank all the people who came to help.
The staff from Sidmouth garage were so kind. A young man (we think his name is Nigel) was doing all he could to help and reassure my husband while waiting for the ambulance. A chair was brought over for me, which was most welcome.
A helpful traffic warden kept everything moving and assured me that no parking ticket would be issued on the car if it was left overnight and, last but not least, a very kind young lady, I think from Sidford stayed with me to help keep my spirits up until we left in the ambulance for A&E.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you so much. It is good to know we live in a caring community.
Beryl and Ron Harrison
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 3 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 6 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 7 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 8 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 9 Sidmouth poised for a title push
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
Woolbrook Rise, Sidmouth