Assistance was much appreciated
While in Sidmouth on March 13, my husband had parked our car in the Vicarage Road area.
On leaving the car he tripped and fell heavily injuring his face and head.
We wish to thank all the people who came to help.
The staff from Sidmouth garage were so kind. A young man (we think his name is Nigel) was doing all he could to help and reassure my husband while waiting for the ambulance. A chair was brought over for me, which was most welcome.
A helpful traffic warden kept everything moving and assured me that no parking ticket would be issued on the car if it was left overnight and, last but not least, a very kind young lady, I think from Sidford stayed with me to help keep my spirits up until we left in the ambulance for A&E.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you so much. It is good to know we live in a caring community.
Beryl and Ron Harrison
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
Woolbrook Rise, Sidmouth