Did you ever serve on board any of the light fleet carriers, HMS Bulwark, HMS Albion, or HMS Centaur?
Our Association - the HMS Bulwark Albion Centaur Association - is open to anyone who served at any time on these ships.
We send a magazine three times per year and run events including an annual general meeting/social, sea trips with HMS Bulwark, and anniversary commemorations at home and abroad.
Whilst our “Home Port” is Portsmouth, this year’s AGM/social was held at the Hilton Hotel, Blackpool, on May 12.
Next year we will be at the Royal Beach, Southsea on Saturday, May 11, 2013.
You may also want to watch:
We also sponsor sea cadets from our affiliated sea cadet corps on three training ships - one sail, two motor. Membership is all of �8 per annum.
Enquiries to Leigh Easton, Glenmoray, Hayford Pl, Stirling, FK7 9JX, or email at email@example.com or visit our website at www.bulwarkassoc.co.uk
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 5 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 8 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 9 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start