SIR - Have any of your readers ever wanted to chase a giant banana around a park to raise money for cancer prevention?
That is exactly the scenario World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) is offering people willing to accept its Beat the Banana! challenge and organise an event in their neighbourhood.
With the help of WCRF’s experienced fundraising team, anyone can enjoy a fun summer event for all the community while raising money for vital cancer research and education projects.
To organise your own Beat the Banana! call 020 7343 4205 or visit www.beatthebanana.org/own
You may also want to watch:
Events Fundraiser, WCRF
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 3 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary