SIR - Have any of your readers ever wanted to chase a giant banana around a park to raise money for cancer prevention?
That is exactly the scenario World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) is offering people willing to accept its Beat the Banana! challenge and organise an event in their neighbourhood.
With the help of WCRF’s experienced fundraising team, anyone can enjoy a fun summer event for all the community while raising money for vital cancer research and education projects.
To organise your own Beat the Banana! call 020 7343 4205 or visit www.beatthebanana.org/own
You may also want to watch:
Events Fundraiser, WCRF
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead