Band is valuable asset for the town
MADAM - I wish to thank the Sidmouth Town Band for a wonderful evening at their Christmas Concert at the Manor Pavilion on Friday, December 12.
MADAM - I wish to thank the Sidmouth Town Band for a wonderful evening at their Christmas Concert at the Manor Pavilion on Friday, December 12. Once again they showed us what a wonderful asset they are to Sidmouth.
The band and the packed audience really enjoyed every minute and what a great evening we all had. All for the princely sum of just £3 for a ticket!
There was even an opportunity for the training band to show off their talents and an invitation to anyone wishing to join the band, irrespective of whether they could play, as they offered lessons and instruments free of charge.
Well done indeed!
You may also want to watch:
Miss C Norman
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 3 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 6 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses