Band is valuable asset for the town
MADAM - I wish to thank the Sidmouth Town Band for a wonderful evening at their Christmas Concert at the Manor Pavilion on Friday, December 12.
MADAM - I wish to thank the Sidmouth Town Band for a wonderful evening at their Christmas Concert at the Manor Pavilion on Friday, December 12. Once again they showed us what a wonderful asset they are to Sidmouth.
The band and the packed audience really enjoyed every minute and what a great evening we all had. All for the princely sum of just £3 for a ticket!
There was even an opportunity for the training band to show off their talents and an invitation to anyone wishing to join the band, irrespective of whether they could play, as they offered lessons and instruments free of charge.
Well done indeed!
You may also want to watch:
Miss C Norman
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 3 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 8 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary