Band is valuable asset for the town
MADAM - I wish to thank the Sidmouth Town Band for a wonderful evening at their Christmas Concert at the Manor Pavilion on Friday, December 12.
MADAM - I wish to thank the Sidmouth Town Band for a wonderful evening at their Christmas Concert at the Manor Pavilion on Friday, December 12. Once again they showed us what a wonderful asset they are to Sidmouth.
The band and the packed audience really enjoyed every minute and what a great evening we all had. All for the princely sum of just £3 for a ticket!
There was even an opportunity for the training band to show off their talents and an invitation to anyone wishing to join the band, irrespective of whether they could play, as they offered lessons and instruments free of charge.
Well done indeed!
You may also want to watch:
Miss C Norman
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 10 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday