Bank is the issue
Please can you print this to put Mrs Lynette Talbot’s mind at rest?
As a Sidmothian, born in Sidmouth lived here all my life, there is nothing that makes me happier than to see Sidmouth at its best when Sidmouth in Bloom have done all their hard work.
I was not complaining about the planter at Exeter Cross – the point I was making is that you have a beautiful display on one side of the road and right opposite is the out of control bank. We have to look at the bank every day.
Going off on a tangant about vandals etc was a little bemusing. So I’m sorry if you took my letter as an attack on any voluntary work you do – it was not meant to read like that.
But when I work hard to keep my garden nice and the majority of neighbours do the same, why should we have to look at the eyesore of a bank each day.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables