Re: Exeter and East Devon Motor Neurone Association.
We are holding a Spring Bric-a-Brac Fayre on Saturday, May 18, at All Saints’ Church Hall, Exeter Road, Exmouth, starting at 1pm.
There will be bargains galore, no entrance fee, and there will be tea, coffee and cakes available.
It’s a really good cause. We have approximately 30 people in East Devon living with Motor Neurone Disease and we raise funds to help them in many ways because this disease is terminal and their quality of life is our main concern.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 4 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 5 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 6 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 7 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 10 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup