Re: Exeter and East Devon Motor Neurone Association.
We are holding a Spring Bric-a-Brac Fayre on Saturday, May 18, at All Saints’ Church Hall, Exeter Road, Exmouth, starting at 1pm.
There will be bargains galore, no entrance fee, and there will be tea, coffee and cakes available.
It’s a really good cause. We have approximately 30 people in East Devon living with Motor Neurone Disease and we raise funds to help them in many ways because this disease is terminal and their quality of life is our main concern.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open