Beer light success
MADAM - During December 2008, the residents of Beer once again illuminated their houses with Christmas lights.
MADAM - During December 2008, the residents of Beer once again illuminated their houses with Christmas lights. Thanks to their efforts and the generosity of all the people who went around the village to look at the lights in all their glory and made a donation at the Park Road donation point, the sum of �907.47 has been raised for the Devon Air Ambulance. The organisers and collectors would like to thank those who helped to raise this fantastic sum, either by donating or taking the time to put up lights on their houses.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman