Beer light success
MADAM - During December 2008, the residents of Beer once again illuminated their houses with Christmas lights.
MADAM - During December 2008, the residents of Beer once again illuminated their houses with Christmas lights. Thanks to their efforts and the generosity of all the people who went around the village to look at the lights in all their glory and made a donation at the Park Road donation point, the sum of �907.47 has been raised for the Devon Air Ambulance. The organisers and collectors would like to thank those who helped to raise this fantastic sum, either by donating or taking the time to put up lights on their houses.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary