Beer light success
MADAM - During December 2008, the residents of Beer once again illuminated their houses with Christmas lights.
MADAM - During December 2008, the residents of Beer once again illuminated their houses with Christmas lights. Thanks to their efforts and the generosity of all the people who went around the village to look at the lights in all their glory and made a donation at the Park Road donation point, the sum of �907.47 has been raised for the Devon Air Ambulance. The organisers and collectors would like to thank those who helped to raise this fantastic sum, either by donating or taking the time to put up lights on their houses.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 5 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 6 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 7 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need