I would like to thank the lovely generous people who spent their time and energy in preparing and then opening their secluded gardens. This was nominally done for Sidmouth in Bloom but represented a superb PR occasion for our town of Sidmouth as a whole.
A large proportion of the visitors to the gardens were in fact holidaymakers to Sidmouth – people who timed their visits for when Sidmouth is in bloom and looking its best.
It just shows how much they appreciate the result of our efforts, our working together, and is a great boost to the town.
Well done everyone and THANK YOU. PS - You don’t have to have a beautiful garden to help Sidmouth bloom. By joining the ‘Friends’ the whole town becomes your garden.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser of Sidmouth Open Gardens for Sidmouth in Bloom
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 6 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 7 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 8 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup
- 9 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 10 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation