I would like to thank the lovely generous people who spent their time and energy in preparing and then opening their secluded gardens. This was nominally done for Sidmouth in Bloom but represented a superb PR occasion for our town of Sidmouth as a whole.
A large proportion of the visitors to the gardens were in fact holidaymakers to Sidmouth – people who timed their visits for when Sidmouth is in bloom and looking its best.
It just shows how much they appreciate the result of our efforts, our working together, and is a great boost to the town.
Well done everyone and THANK YOU. PS - You don’t have to have a beautiful garden to help Sidmouth bloom. By joining the ‘Friends’ the whole town becomes your garden.
You may also want to watch:
Organiser of Sidmouth Open Gardens for Sidmouth in Bloom
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon
- 10 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip