Blooming good idea for town
A few weeks ago, I read in the Sidmouth Herald that ideas were needed for where to plant any more bulbs.
All the daffodils on Peak Hill by Connaught Gardens were a truly splendid sight, but they fade so quickly.
It would be lovely to see British bluebells to follow and then poppies and it would be brilliant to bring back British flowers to our England.
Where better to start, in Sidmouth, where tradition could begin.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 4 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 5 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon