Blooming good idea for town
A few weeks ago, I read in the Sidmouth Herald that ideas were needed for where to plant any more bulbs.
All the daffodils on Peak Hill by Connaught Gardens were a truly splendid sight, but they fade so quickly.
It would be lovely to see British bluebells to follow and then poppies and it would be brilliant to bring back British flowers to our England.
Where better to start, in Sidmouth, where tradition could begin.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead