Board is a danger
Re the noticeboard in Old Fore Street.
This noticeboard is highly dangerous. It wasn’t until I read the Herald today that I knew whose it was.
Last week my daughter and I were walking up through the high street and as we turned the corner to face Ganesha and Store Twenty One, a laminated poster off the noticeboard flew around the corner and slapped me right across the side of my face.
It still had the drawing pins in it as well. I was so shocked to think that could happen. My face was sore for three days.
This board should either be taken down or enclosed properly to stop this happening to anyone else. Please pass this on to the owner of the noticeboard as it really is a danger.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open