Board is a danger
Re the noticeboard in Old Fore Street.
This noticeboard is highly dangerous. It wasn’t until I read the Herald today that I knew whose it was.
Last week my daughter and I were walking up through the high street and as we turned the corner to face Ganesha and Store Twenty One, a laminated poster off the noticeboard flew around the corner and slapped me right across the side of my face.
It still had the drawing pins in it as well. I was so shocked to think that could happen. My face was sore for three days.
This board should either be taken down or enclosed properly to stop this happening to anyone else. Please pass this on to the owner of the noticeboard as it really is a danger.