Bollards to DCC
Sir – What a complete farce – I ve never known such a ridiculous situation as the one which has arisen with the bollards in Church Street.
Sir - What a complete farce - I've never known such a ridiculous situation as the one which has arisen with the bollards in Church Street.
First they turn up without anyone knowing about it. Then, less than a week later, we hear they are being taken down.
Why bother in the first place? A quick letter to a few businesses asking their thoughts would have saved a lot of hassle.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 5 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth