Bollards to DCC
Sir – What a complete farce – I ve never known such a ridiculous situation as the one which has arisen with the bollards in Church Street.
Sir - What a complete farce - I've never known such a ridiculous situation as the one which has arisen with the bollards in Church Street.
First they turn up without anyone knowing about it. Then, less than a week later, we hear they are being taken down.
Why bother in the first place? A quick letter to a few businesses asking their thoughts would have saved a lot of hassle.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday