Bus pass hope
SIR - Regarding the sex bus, Jane Sutherland Earl’s remarks that most people in Sidmouth only think that prostitution lives in books.
I think she is living in cuckoo land. It is the oldest profession in the world.
Graham Liverton might like to have a cup of coca before being tucked up in bed, I bet some men in Sidmouth wouldn’t agree!
I wonder if the girls give discounts to the older gentlemen if they have bus passes.
Name and address supplied.
You may also want to watch:
Editor’s note: we think we should point out both people quoted did so in good humour.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 5 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 6 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 9 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 10 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller