Bus pass hope
SIR - Regarding the sex bus, Jane Sutherland Earl’s remarks that most people in Sidmouth only think that prostitution lives in books.
I think she is living in cuckoo land. It is the oldest profession in the world.
Graham Liverton might like to have a cup of coca before being tucked up in bed, I bet some men in Sidmouth wouldn’t agree!
I wonder if the girls give discounts to the older gentlemen if they have bus passes.
Name and address supplied.
You may also want to watch:
Editor’s note: we think we should point out both people quoted did so in good humour.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary