Bus pass hope
SIR - Regarding the sex bus, Jane Sutherland Earl’s remarks that most people in Sidmouth only think that prostitution lives in books.
I think she is living in cuckoo land. It is the oldest profession in the world.
Graham Liverton might like to have a cup of coca before being tucked up in bed, I bet some men in Sidmouth wouldn’t agree!
I wonder if the girls give discounts to the older gentlemen if they have bus passes.
Name and address supplied.
Editor’s note: we think we should point out both people quoted did so in good humour.
- 1 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 2 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 5 Students carry on Christmas tradition by taking tree through town
- 6 Sidmouth to get state of the art hearing treatment
- 7 Welcome boost for road safety and a milestone for club
- 8 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 9 Christmas Light Switch-Ons in East Devon's towns
- 10 Sidmouth Bowls Club vote in a new President