Buy a bear plea to aid charity
MADAM – I would like to make an appeal to your readers to ask them to support the Buy a Bear and Show you Care promotion, which will help two very special charities, The Princess Royal Trust for Carers and The Children's Trust.
MADAM - I would like to make an appeal to your readers to ask them to support the Buy a Bear and Show you Care promotion, which will help two very special charities, The Princess Royal Trust for Carers and The Children's Trust.
The Buy a Bear and Show you Care promotion is taking place in branches of Barclays Bank from December 2 to January 5.
By donating £1 you can accessorise your mobile phone or handbag with five brand new and exclusive Forever Friends charms. Proceeds raised from the promotion will be split between the two very worthwhile charities.
The Princess Royal Trust for Carers supports unpaid carers across the UK who provide help and support to a loved-one who could not manage otherwise because of frailty, illness or disability.
You may also want to watch:
The charity offers support through 144 Carers' Centres, 85 young carers' projects and its interactive websites www.carers. org and www.youngcarers.net.
The Children's Trust is a national charity which provides care, therapy and education for children with multiple disabilities and complex health needs.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 9 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 10 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
(For further information about the Trust, please visit: www. thechildrenstrust.org.uk)
I hope your readers will show their support and make Buy a Bear and Show you Care promotion a real success and help to make a difference to the children and adults who benefit from the care provided by The Princess Royal Trust for Carers and The Children's Trust.
Actress and Vice-President of The Princess Royal Trust for Carers