SIR - Re: The Mustard Seed Cafe and Bookshop
We have really missed dropping into this cafe on the corner of All Saints Road while it’s closed for extension and refurbishment.
It has such a warm and friendly informal atmosphere, together with lovely home-made cakes and soups, so it’s a big miss!!!
We are sure that many Sidmouth residents and regular visitors will wholeheartedly agree and with us look forward to it opening again in two to three months time.
The trustees planned this improvement some time ago, and have, at their own risk, taken the brave step in these troubled times, to go ahead with the work while still waiting for the rest of voluntary donations to come in, so we wish them every success.
You may also want to watch:
Di & Tony FitzHenry
10 Woolbrook Close, Sidmouth
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open