SIR - As we are still talking about scams - and it appears there is no end to them - what about the scam of the mobile phone service providers!
This one is nothing like as pernicious as the others that have been publicised, but is very annoying if it happens to you.
If, for whatever reason, you have not used your mobile phone for some time - maybe as little as one month - when you come to use it, you find it will not connect.
The server, without any warning, has removed the connection. That, of itself, is bad enough, but also they have confiscated - ‘stolen’ would be a more appropriate description - any money that was outstanding as prepaid.
Does anyone know how to claim this back?
You may also want to watch:
4, Woolbrook Close, Sidmouth
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 3 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 4 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 5 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 New team on frontline for mental health care and support