On Saturday, April 2, Greyhound Rescue West of England (GRWE), a charity dedicated to the rescue, re-homing and rehabilitation of abused and abandoned greyhounds and lurchers, held a street collection in Sidmouth to raise much-needed funds.
We raised a total of �252 and GRWE would like to say a heartfelt thank you to the people of Sidmouth for their generous donations.
GRWE is totally dependent on donations from the public and, without your generosity; our work would not be possible.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 4 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 5 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 6 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 7 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 8 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth