On Saturday, April 2, Greyhound Rescue West of England (GRWE), a charity dedicated to the rescue, re-homing and rehabilitation of abused and abandoned greyhounds and lurchers, held a street collection in Sidmouth to raise much-needed funds.
We raised a total of �252 and GRWE would like to say a heartfelt thank you to the people of Sidmouth for their generous donations.
GRWE is totally dependent on donations from the public and, without your generosity; our work would not be possible.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again