SIR - The Manor Pavilion was kind enough to let Sidmouth Hospiscare volunteers be present in their foyer at the performances of their recent show Waiting in the Wings.
We are indebted to them and their patrons. Proceeds from a raffle raising a wonderful �374.00 will go towards the cost of providing our service, helping patients in the Sid Valley who are suffering a life-threatening illness and support to their families.
We are very grateful to the Clock Tower Cafe who donated ‘Cream Teas for Two’ for each night’s raffle, the Victoria Hotel, Delderfields, Whoops a Daisy, Fords of Sidmouth, Goviers, Spar Temple Street, Pure Indulgence, Fields, 4Homes and Potburys.
Thank you to everyone, including our volunteers, for their kindness and invaluable support for this local charity.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 3 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police