SIR - The Manor Pavilion was kind enough to let Sidmouth Hospiscare volunteers be present in their foyer at the performances of their recent show Waiting in the Wings.
We are indebted to them and their patrons. Proceeds from a raffle raising a wonderful �374.00 will go towards the cost of providing our service, helping patients in the Sid Valley who are suffering a life-threatening illness and support to their families.
We are very grateful to the Clock Tower Cafe who donated ‘Cream Teas for Two’ for each night’s raffle, the Victoria Hotel, Delderfields, Whoops a Daisy, Fords of Sidmouth, Goviers, Spar Temple Street, Pure Indulgence, Fields, 4Homes and Potburys.
Thank you to everyone, including our volunteers, for their kindness and invaluable support for this local charity.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 9 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 10 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'