SIR - The Manor Pavilion was kind enough to let Sidmouth Hospiscare volunteers be present in their foyer at the performances of their recent show Waiting in the Wings.
We are indebted to them and their patrons. Proceeds from a raffle raising a wonderful �374.00 will go towards the cost of providing our service, helping patients in the Sid Valley who are suffering a life-threatening illness and support to their families.
We are very grateful to the Clock Tower Cafe who donated ‘Cream Teas for Two’ for each night’s raffle, the Victoria Hotel, Delderfields, Whoops a Daisy, Fords of Sidmouth, Goviers, Spar Temple Street, Pure Indulgence, Fields, 4Homes and Potburys.
Thank you to everyone, including our volunteers, for their kindness and invaluable support for this local charity.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future