SIR - My wife died recently after a long and hard battle with cancer. For the latter part of her illness she was in our local hospital (Ottery St Mary Hospital) and I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude to all of the wonderful nursing and domestic staff there.
Despite being extremely busy, they always found time to comfort her and I know that my wife felt extremely safe under their dedicated and friendly care.
May I also thank the hospice nurses who have given us tremendous support throughout?
We are so very fortunate to have such excellent medical facilities available to us in Ottery St Mary.
You may also want to watch:
Elliot Close, Ottery St Mary
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 10 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand