SIR - My wife died recently after a long and hard battle with cancer. For the latter part of her illness she was in our local hospital (Ottery St Mary Hospital) and I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude to all of the wonderful nursing and domestic staff there.
Despite being extremely busy, they always found time to comfort her and I know that my wife felt extremely safe under their dedicated and friendly care.
May I also thank the hospice nurses who have given us tremendous support throughout?
We are so very fortunate to have such excellent medical facilities available to us in Ottery St Mary.
You may also want to watch:
Elliot Close, Ottery St Mary
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman