SIR - My wife died recently after a long and hard battle with cancer. For the latter part of her illness she was in our local hospital (Ottery St Mary Hospital) and I wish to express my appreciation and gratitude to all of the wonderful nursing and domestic staff there.
Despite being extremely busy, they always found time to comfort her and I know that my wife felt extremely safe under their dedicated and friendly care.
May I also thank the hospice nurses who have given us tremendous support throughout?
We are so very fortunate to have such excellent medical facilities available to us in Ottery St Mary.
Elliot Close, Ottery St Mary
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 3 The show must go on as theatre group takes to the stage
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Dates for Santa's sleigh tour of Sidmouth, Sidford and Newton Poppleford
- 6 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 7 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 8 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 9 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 10 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED