The Comforts Fund Committee warmly thanks everyone who came to enjoy Peter Atkinson’s lovely garden in May and contributed �191.49, and, again, last month the Flag Day collection totalled �913.59, less approximately �30 for expenses.
Both are splendid amounts and will help us to have money available when approval is given to proceed with some of requirements which have had to be put on hold.
Sidmouth residents are interested in our efforts and amply show their generosity and we will continue to organise events for all to enjoy and increase our funds.
Everyone has to be selective, in these difficult times, in helping charities and your responses confirm your gratitude in having a ‘top notch’ community hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comforts Fund
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 5 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 Peninsula League season could be over
- 8 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 9 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year