The Comforts Fund Committee warmly thanks everyone who came to enjoy Peter Atkinson’s lovely garden in May and contributed �191.49, and, again, last month the Flag Day collection totalled �913.59, less approximately �30 for expenses.
Both are splendid amounts and will help us to have money available when approval is given to proceed with some of requirements which have had to be put on hold.
Sidmouth residents are interested in our efforts and amply show their generosity and we will continue to organise events for all to enjoy and increase our funds.
Everyone has to be selective, in these difficult times, in helping charities and your responses confirm your gratitude in having a ‘top notch’ community hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comforts Fund
- 1 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 2 Lifeboat responds to two call-outs in one night
- 3 Is the River Sid the shortest river in England?
- 4 New exercise class aims at keeping the over 60s moving
- 5 Creative thinking required to promote town as winter break
- 6 Popular art show attracts record numbers
- 7 The wives of Henry VIII: A king in search of an heir
- 8 Narrow defeat for Sidmouth in new rugby season
- 9 Ready, steady, quack! Lions enjoy duck derby success
- 10 Car boot sale will help keep air ambulance flying