The Comforts Fund Committee warmly thanks everyone who came to enjoy Peter Atkinson’s lovely garden in May and contributed �191.49, and, again, last month the Flag Day collection totalled �913.59, less approximately �30 for expenses.
Both are splendid amounts and will help us to have money available when approval is given to proceed with some of requirements which have had to be put on hold.
Sidmouth residents are interested in our efforts and amply show their generosity and we will continue to organise events for all to enjoy and increase our funds.
Everyone has to be selective, in these difficult times, in helping charities and your responses confirm your gratitude in having a ‘top notch’ community hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comforts Fund
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge