Come to concert
Every winter, volunteers organise transport by coach for some 50 people to attend the season of concerts given by Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra at Exeter University’s Great Hall.
This facility enables those who dislike driving at night to hear a first class symphony orchestra with internationally known conductors and soloists.
The volunteers’ efforts are so much appreciated and give us the opportunity to support a wonderful orchestra which belongs to the South West of England.
New concert-goers are always welcome. Otter Coaches on 01404 812002 would be pleased to give details of how to join this happy group of music-lovers.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 7 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project