SIR - I would like to say a huge “thank you” to the audience who attended the ISCA Ensemble concert conducted by the wonderful Roger Hendy last Saturday in Sidmouth Parish Church, for their generosity with the retiring collection.
This amounted to over �550 which was donated to Macmillan Cancer Support Sidmouth.
The concert kept us all enthralled, not only the beautiful music, the candles and acoustics in the church all added to the atmosphere.
Our very grateful thanks must also go to Roger Hendy and the ISCA Ensemble for all the hard work they put in to perform this concert.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman Macmillan Cancer Support Sidmouth
- 1 The strangest possible score in rugby
- 2 Be prepared! Plan for uncertain months ahead
- 3 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 4 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 5 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 6 Archbishop of Canterbury to join Patteson celebrations
- 7 Sidmouth’s Antony Hall secures 2nd with 7+ hours of running
- 8 So much to enjoy on our doorstep... despite the crowds
- 9 Stay positive and hope staycations are here to stay
- 10 Too much clutter on our pavements just a sign of the times