Could you help?
It was only recently that the Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research charity (Beating Blood Cancer) has established a representative in the West Country.
The charity is holding a National Day on Saturday, September 21, and I have been approached to see if anyone in Sidmouth could be prepared to spare an hour or more holding a collecting tin for the charity.
It may be the person has an interest in the charity, but any help would be appreciated.
If you are willing, please contact Mrs Jean Spink on 01395 577266. She can then formulate a collecting programme. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98