Could you help?
It was only recently that the Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research charity (Beating Blood Cancer) has established a representative in the West Country.
The charity is holding a National Day on Saturday, September 21, and I have been approached to see if anyone in Sidmouth could be prepared to spare an hour or more holding a collecting tin for the charity.
It may be the person has an interest in the charity, but any help would be appreciated.
If you are willing, please contact Mrs Jean Spink on 01395 577266. She can then formulate a collecting programme. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 What will you find in this year's butterfly count?
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 10 Young talent emerging in local cricket