Could you help?
It was only recently that the Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research charity (Beating Blood Cancer) has established a representative in the West Country.
The charity is holding a National Day on Saturday, September 21, and I have been approached to see if anyone in Sidmouth could be prepared to spare an hour or more holding a collecting tin for the charity.
It may be the person has an interest in the charity, but any help would be appreciated.
If you are willing, please contact Mrs Jean Spink on 01395 577266. She can then formulate a collecting programme. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 4 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
- 9 Pianist set to delight audiences in 50th anniversary season
- 10 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members