Credit where credit is due
SIR - In these days of cutbacks and grumbles about reduced services, I would like to express my family’s gratitude for the EDDC’s excellent “Out of Hours Emergency Service”.
The police no longer take responsibility for lost/found animals, but one quick call to the Out-of-Hours Emergency Service on Saturday afternoon resulted in a return call locating our tiny terrier! Found wandering, she had been taken home for safety by a kindly, concerned family who live well outside Sidmouth.
The service is obviously run by dedicated, caring staff for whose help, I, and my family, wish to express our sincere gratitude.
If you aren’t aware of the number, it’s certainly worth making a note of this helpful and efficient service: 01395 516854
Mrs A Everest-Phillips
You may also want to watch:
The Old Chancel, Coburg Terrace, Sidmouth
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary