Credit where credit is due
SIR - In these days of cutbacks and grumbles about reduced services, I would like to express my family’s gratitude for the EDDC’s excellent “Out of Hours Emergency Service”.
The police no longer take responsibility for lost/found animals, but one quick call to the Out-of-Hours Emergency Service on Saturday afternoon resulted in a return call locating our tiny terrier! Found wandering, she had been taken home for safety by a kindly, concerned family who live well outside Sidmouth.
The service is obviously run by dedicated, caring staff for whose help, I, and my family, wish to express our sincere gratitude.
If you aren’t aware of the number, it’s certainly worth making a note of this helpful and efficient service: 01395 516854
Mrs A Everest-Phillips
You may also want to watch:
The Old Chancel, Coburg Terrace, Sidmouth
- 1 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 2 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 3 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 8 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 9 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat