SIR - “Making things better for all” – Devon County Council’s slogan.
By cutting bus services, increasing bus fares, reducing the length of time available to concessionary pass owners.
Cut this, cut that, cut the police services – what else are they going to cut?
Bring in charges for services that were free. What else?
Resign all you DCC councillors – give people the services they deserve, not a stupid, pathetic slogan of “Making things better for all” – for whom?
You may also want to watch:
41 Ashley Crescent, Sidmouth
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 3 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 4 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 5 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 6 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 7 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 8 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed