SIR - “Making things better for all” – Devon County Council’s slogan.
By cutting bus services, increasing bus fares, reducing the length of time available to concessionary pass owners.
Cut this, cut that, cut the police services – what else are they going to cut?
Bring in charges for services that were free. What else?
Resign all you DCC councillors – give people the services they deserve, not a stupid, pathetic slogan of “Making things better for all” – for whom?
41 Ashley Crescent, Sidmouth
- 1 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 2 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open
- 3 'Some businesses may not survive Sidmouth roadworks'
- 4 School steps up safety at road crossing areas
- 5 Managing the woodland at the Knapp in Sidmouth
- 6 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 7 British Heart Foundation shop in Sidmouth urgently seeking volunteers
- 8 New police station will help address challenges in keeping residents safe
- 9 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 10 Fire training exercise at Newton Poppleford