SIR - “Making things better for all” – Devon County Council’s slogan.
By cutting bus services, increasing bus fares, reducing the length of time available to concessionary pass owners.
Cut this, cut that, cut the police services – what else are they going to cut?
Bring in charges for services that were free. What else?
Resign all you DCC councillors – give people the services they deserve, not a stupid, pathetic slogan of “Making things better for all” – for whom?
You may also want to watch:
41 Ashley Crescent, Sidmouth
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 4 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 7 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 8 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth