SIR - “Making things better for all” – Devon County Council’s slogan.
By cutting bus services, increasing bus fares, reducing the length of time available to concessionary pass owners.
Cut this, cut that, cut the police services – what else are they going to cut?
Bring in charges for services that were free. What else?
Resign all you DCC councillors – give people the services they deserve, not a stupid, pathetic slogan of “Making things better for all” – for whom?
You may also want to watch:
41 Ashley Crescent, Sidmouth
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead