Dance afternoon was top all round
Once again it proved to be a very enjoyable afternoon on Saturday in the Manor Pavilion, this time to enjoy Simplicity 2014.
The dancing was performed very energetically and enthusiastically, and at times sedately, providing two hours of pure entertainment.
Much credit must also be given to those behind the scenes that selected the costumes and music, and ensured that the whole programme ran smoothly.
Well done all of you. Here’s to the next show.
Alex G Mackintosh
You may also want to watch:
Cottington Court, Sidmouth
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge