SIR - I would like to thank the residents within the Sidmouth Rural Ward who invested their faith in me by voting for me in such a democratic way.
I enjoyed meeting many residents and talking about numerous key issues which are affecting the ward and will do my up most to represent you all to the best of my ability.
Can I also thank the returning officer, Mark Williams, and all of the staff at East Devon District Council for their commitment and hard work in achieving such a well-run election for the District, as this is not an easy task to undertake.
My aim will be to create a newsletter to focus on key areas around the ward and I shall be arranging the opportunity of tri-monthly surgeries to meet and discuss issues which affect residents of the Sidmouth Rural Ward.
Again many thanks to you all.
East Devon District Councillor (Sidmouth Rural Ward)
- 1 UPDATE: Man dies after A3052 accident
- 2 Chiefs' rebranding dignifies the club and city
- 3 Do you have a crocodile bush near you?
- 4 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 5 Simply having a wonderful Christmas time in Sidmouth
- 6 Join fellow freelancers and homeworkers at Sidmouth's ‘Jelly' sessions
- 7 Three injured in Sidmouth road accident
- 8 From Sidmouth with solidarity: amnesty group writes to overseas political prisoners
- 9 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth