SIR - I would like to thank the residents within the Sidmouth Rural Ward who invested their faith in me by voting for me in such a democratic way.
I enjoyed meeting many residents and talking about numerous key issues which are affecting the ward and will do my up most to represent you all to the best of my ability.
Can I also thank the returning officer, Mark Williams, and all of the staff at East Devon District Council for their commitment and hard work in achieving such a well-run election for the District, as this is not an easy task to undertake.
My aim will be to create a newsletter to focus on key areas around the ward and I shall be arranging the opportunity of tri-monthly surgeries to meet and discuss issues which affect residents of the Sidmouth Rural Ward.
Again many thanks to you all.
You may also want to watch:
East Devon District Councillor (Sidmouth Rural Ward)
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98