I refer to the letter “Work as a team” published on January 10 in the Herald from Ms Howard.
Personally, I would much rather have a soloist who stands up for the right to interpret the music as she/he sees fit, than an orchestra that plays the same old (party) tune rather than upset the conductor.
But enough of the music analogy. Roger Giles and Dick Beardsall are men of principle and not afraid to speak their minds when such serious matters as clarity of public information (and the right of us all to know what our council members are doing) are in question.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 The more we work together the better it will be
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites