Do we need a fatal accident?
Sir – The Sidford traffic lights have been a problem since day one. The spokesman for Devon County Council did not have his photograph or name taken; I can understand why.
Sir - The Sidford traffic lights have been a problem since day one.
The spokesman for Devon County Council did not have his photograph or name taken; I can understand why.
"There were no injuries or collisions recorded by the police related to people driving through red lights."
Not all minor collisions are recorded if injuries do not occur.
You may also want to watch:
Is it DCC policy to wait for a serious or fatal accident before doing anything?
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
42 Salters Meadow