Dog mess blight
SIR - Thanks to fundraising and the hard work of the gardens team we, staff and children at Sidmouth Daycare Nursery, can once again enjoy the lovely creatures in our parks.
We visit the peacock, donkey, fish and the great serpent. They are great topics of conversation and fun.
What a shame that, recently, we have to dodge dog mess almost every day to do so!!!!
Sadly, we have come to expect this in The Byes, but in the town gardens.
How can we possibly teach our children to respect the place we live in when the adults in charge of those dogs so obviously don’t!
You may also want to watch:
Shame on you - take some time to read those signs, pick up your mess and don’t spoil it for us!
- 1 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 3 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 The act of giving makes a big difference
- 6 New gin launch helps raise funds for Tar Barrel tradition
- 7 Young surfer raising hundreds of pounds with sponsored beach clean
- 8 Lifeboat responds to two call-outs in one night
- 9 Let's engage with youths to help keep environment clean
- 10 Ready, steady, quack! Lions enjoy duck derby success
On behalf of staff and children of Sidmouth Daycare Nursery
All Saints Road, Sidmouth