Dog mess blight
SIR - Thanks to fundraising and the hard work of the gardens team we, staff and children at Sidmouth Daycare Nursery, can once again enjoy the lovely creatures in our parks.
We visit the peacock, donkey, fish and the great serpent. They are great topics of conversation and fun.
What a shame that, recently, we have to dodge dog mess almost every day to do so!!!!
Sadly, we have come to expect this in The Byes, but in the town gardens.
How can we possibly teach our children to respect the place we live in when the adults in charge of those dogs so obviously don’t!
You may also want to watch:
Shame on you - take some time to read those signs, pick up your mess and don’t spoil it for us!
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
On behalf of staff and children of Sidmouth Daycare Nursery
All Saints Road, Sidmouth