SIR - Although I fully appreciate not everyone likes dogs, and why should they, I cannot recall ever reading about dogs spreading disease in or around the Sidmouth area.
I have, however, caught the common cold, plus other infections, from my fellow human beings. This has not stopped me walking on the Byes.
I enjoy meeting up with people and dog walkers and enjoying the wonderful freedom that this delivers.
My only suggestion would be is to stay indoors and not visit Sidmouth if your concern is catching germs.
Oh, by the way, yes I do have a dog and my home smells fresh and is extremely clean and tidy.
- 1 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 4 Council set to approve plans for a new quarry in Ottery St Mary
- 5 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 6 New look for interior of Sidmouth's Norman Lockyer Observatory
- 7 Ottery's big switch on lights up the town
- 8 Sidmouth late night shopping is back after the pandemic
- 9 Shopping locally has never mattered so much as it does now
- 10 Sidmouth's band announces cancelled concerts