SIR - Although I fully appreciate not everyone likes dogs, and why should they, I cannot recall ever reading about dogs spreading disease in or around the Sidmouth area.
I have, however, caught the common cold, plus other infections, from my fellow human beings. This has not stopped me walking on the Byes.
I enjoy meeting up with people and dog walkers and enjoying the wonderful freedom that this delivers.
My only suggestion would be is to stay indoors and not visit Sidmouth if your concern is catching germs.
Oh, by the way, yes I do have a dog and my home smells fresh and is extremely clean and tidy.
- 1 Delays on Sidmouth road for Devon County Show
- 2 Man in court accused of torching Ottery woman's car
- 3 Play abour real life leaves audience filled with feel good laughter
- 4 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 5 Help clean up Sidmouth as In Bloom judges' visit approaches
- 6 Circus proposed for Sidmouth next year
- 7 Folk Festival gears up to bring Sidmouth to life with music
- 8 Jubilee social evening engendered much interest, conversation and questions
- 9 Church flower festival flourishes again after two 'lost' years
- 10 Otter Valley councillor welcomes inquiry into sewage discharges into rivers