Doubts of faith
SIR - Does God actually exist? If so, perhaps believers know of what proof there really is.
The United Reformed Church notice board in Primley Road, Sidmouth, states “Jesus Lives”.
If he ever did, he must be rather old now since he is believed to have died on a cross some 2,000 or so years ago.
Assuming Jesus did ever live, was he special or was he a trickster or a magician? Did he walk on water?
Perhaps, if the lake he is reputed to have walked on was so salty (like the Dead Sea), that is possible. But, Jesus, the Son of God? No way. Well. That was ‘any questions’. Who has ‘any answers’?
You may also want to watch:
David Blumson (agnostic)
41, Ashley Crescent, Sidmouth
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 3 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 8 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary