Doubts of faith
SIR - Does God actually exist? If so, perhaps believers know of what proof there really is.
The United Reformed Church notice board in Primley Road, Sidmouth, states “Jesus Lives”.
If he ever did, he must be rather old now since he is believed to have died on a cross some 2,000 or so years ago.
Assuming Jesus did ever live, was he special or was he a trickster or a magician? Did he walk on water?
Perhaps, if the lake he is reputed to have walked on was so salty (like the Dead Sea), that is possible. But, Jesus, the Son of God? No way. Well. That was ‘any questions’. Who has ‘any answers’?
You may also want to watch:
David Blumson (agnostic)
41, Ashley Crescent, Sidmouth
- 1 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 2 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 5 Fake Covid-19 vaccine scam alert
- 6 Laptops and tablets donated by Sidmouth community help school children learn from home
- 7 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
- 8 Mitch 'still committed' to £1 million Sidmouth restaurant plan
- 9 TOTO TALK - musings of a dog about town
- 10 Working on the course at Sidmouth Golf