Drop the Knowle project
SIR - Following on from Mr Williams’s problem with his MATHS! We now have the usual protestations and untruths from Mr Diviani, for example “local plans far from final - we do recognise the interest and concerns of these proposals”. Absolute nonsense! The arrogance of this councillor is beyond belief.
The East Devon District Council, East Devon Business Forum and the developers decided long ago to build on our parkland, despite the overwhelming majority of Sidmouth people who find the whole project appalling.
But are these councillors’ sheep-like cohorts having second thoughts? I notice that the latest EDDC job applications state that they MAY be relocating to Honiton in 2015, yet previous adverts stated that they WILL relocate in 2015. Are these councillors losing faith in THEIR LEADER - THEY NEED TO!
I suggest that the councillor having trouble with his maths and the arrogant Mr Diviani do the good people of Sidmouth a service and drop the whole project and resign.
You may also want to watch:
Knowle Grange, Sidmouth
- 1 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 2 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 3 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 4 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 5 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 8 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned