Drop the Knowle project
SIR - Following on from Mr Williams’s problem with his MATHS! We now have the usual protestations and untruths from Mr Diviani, for example “local plans far from final - we do recognise the interest and concerns of these proposals”. Absolute nonsense! The arrogance of this councillor is beyond belief.
The East Devon District Council, East Devon Business Forum and the developers decided long ago to build on our parkland, despite the overwhelming majority of Sidmouth people who find the whole project appalling.
But are these councillors’ sheep-like cohorts having second thoughts? I notice that the latest EDDC job applications state that they MAY be relocating to Honiton in 2015, yet previous adverts stated that they WILL relocate in 2015. Are these councillors losing faith in THEIR LEADER - THEY NEED TO!
I suggest that the councillor having trouble with his maths and the arrogant Mr Diviani do the good people of Sidmouth a service and drop the whole project and resign.
You may also want to watch:
Knowle Grange, Sidmouth
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman