Expenses saga disgusts me
Madam - Being independent, I am utterly disgusted about the expenses saga and what appears to be, misuse of taxpayers money,from both parties.
Madam - Being independent, I am utterly disgusted about the expenses saga and what appears to be, misuse of taxpayers money,from both parties. People that I have discussed this situation with do not seem surprised.The money will be paid back and will they will stand down at the next election?
Imagine the same scenario and that one is working for a company in the real world. The company find out that I have been claiming money that I should not have been and that I could pay the money back and leave in twelve months time on full pay?
Our MP Mr Swire when questioned why he had defied the party line to block measures to reform MP's expenses argued that the reforms did not go far enough. Sureley he could have put in an amendment? Perhaps someone with more knowledge of parliamentary procedures than me can give a reason why this could not be done?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Is the River Sid the shortest river in England?
- 2 Bear Grylls praises town's eco-friendly scout 'ambassador'
- 3 Toto has a mosey around gardens and makes a discovery
- 4 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 5 Four unexpected kings of England named William
- 6 A rare sight witnessed at town's rugby club
- 7 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 8 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 9 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 10 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth