Expenses saga disgusts me
Madam - Being independent, I am utterly disgusted about the expenses saga and what appears to be, misuse of taxpayers money,from both parties.
Madam - Being independent, I am utterly disgusted about the expenses saga and what appears to be, misuse of taxpayers money,from both parties. People that I have discussed this situation with do not seem surprised.The money will be paid back and will they will stand down at the next election?
Imagine the same scenario and that one is working for a company in the real world. The company find out that I have been claiming money that I should not have been and that I could pay the money back and leave in twelve months time on full pay?
Our MP Mr Swire when questioned why he had defied the party line to block measures to reform MP's expenses argued that the reforms did not go far enough. Sureley he could have put in an amendment? Perhaps someone with more knowledge of parliamentary procedures than me can give a reason why this could not be done?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 6 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 9 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 10 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge