Family Santa lunch to be won at Woodbury Park
Throughout December, Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club will be hosting Santa Sunday Lunches.
The carvery meals, costing �10.50 for adults and �5.95 for children under 12, for the main course, will also see a visit from Santa Claus, who will be taking presents.
Visitors will also have the chance to take advantage of two-course and three-course options.
We have teamed up with Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club to offer the chance to win a fantastic Santa Sunday Lunch for a family of four.
All you have to do to enter is answer the following question: How much does an adult main course cost at a Santa Sunday Lunch?
You may also want to watch:
Send your answer on a postcard, along with your name, address and daytime telephone number, to Santa Sunday Lunch Competition, Features Editor, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, nr Exeter, Devon, EX5 2UL or you can enter online.
The closing date for entries is Friday, December 9.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 4 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 5 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 6 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 7 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
The editor’s decision is final.