Family Santa lunch to be won at Woodbury Park
Throughout December, Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club will be hosting Santa Sunday Lunches.
The carvery meals, costing �10.50 for adults and �5.95 for children under 12, for the main course, will also see a visit from Santa Claus, who will be taking presents.
Visitors will also have the chance to take advantage of two-course and three-course options.
We have teamed up with Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club to offer the chance to win a fantastic Santa Sunday Lunch for a family of four.
All you have to do to enter is answer the following question: How much does an adult main course cost at a Santa Sunday Lunch?
Send your answer on a postcard, along with your name, address and daytime telephone number, to Santa Sunday Lunch Competition, Features Editor, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, nr Exeter, Devon, EX5 2UL or you can enter online.
The closing date for entries is Friday, December 9.
- 1 Arson attack destroys Ottery NHS worker's car
- 2 Sainsbury's alters planned car park signs after 'customers only' concerns
- 3 Drunken gunman 'nearly shot dead' by police in village confrontation
- 4 Three Sidmouth sites included in review of East Devon employment sites
- 5 Sidmouth's Fire Beacon Hill will live up to its name in Jubilee ceremony
- 6 Firefighters tackle car fire at Ottery supermarket
- 7 Lifeguards return to Sidmouth beach
- 8 'Amazing' fossils on display at Sidmouth Museum
- 9 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 10 Service veterans 'crowdfund' to buy Queen's Colours flag for Sidmouth
The editor’s decision is final.