Family Santa lunch to be won at Woodbury Park
Throughout December, Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club will be hosting Santa Sunday Lunches.
The carvery meals, costing �10.50 for adults and �5.95 for children under 12, for the main course, will also see a visit from Santa Claus, who will be taking presents.
Visitors will also have the chance to take advantage of two-course and three-course options.
We have teamed up with Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club to offer the chance to win a fantastic Santa Sunday Lunch for a family of four.
All you have to do to enter is answer the following question: How much does an adult main course cost at a Santa Sunday Lunch?
You may also want to watch:
Send your answer on a postcard, along with your name, address and daytime telephone number, to Santa Sunday Lunch Competition, Features Editor, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, nr Exeter, Devon, EX5 2UL or you can enter online.
The closing date for entries is Friday, December 9.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
The editor’s decision is final.