Family Santa lunch to be won at Woodbury Park
Throughout December, Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club will be hosting Santa Sunday Lunches.
The carvery meals, costing �10.50 for adults and �5.95 for children under 12, for the main course, will also see a visit from Santa Claus, who will be taking presents.
Visitors will also have the chance to take advantage of two-course and three-course options.
We have teamed up with Woodbury Park Hotel and Golf Club to offer the chance to win a fantastic Santa Sunday Lunch for a family of four.
All you have to do to enter is answer the following question: How much does an adult main course cost at a Santa Sunday Lunch?
You may also want to watch:
Send your answer on a postcard, along with your name, address and daytime telephone number, to Santa Sunday Lunch Competition, Features Editor, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, nr Exeter, Devon, EX5 2UL or you can enter online.
The closing date for entries is Friday, December 9.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 5 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
The editor’s decision is final.