SIR - I was the manager at Vacation World in Ottery St Mary for the last five years.
Regarding the closure of the store, I would like to say to those customers who have holidays booked with us, not to worry; the holidays remain unaffected. My colleagues in Tiverton are there to answer any questions or worries they may have and will handle the administration of their holidays from now on.
I would also like to thank all my past and present customers for their loyalty and custom. I have thoroughly enjoyed the five years that I have spent in the Ottery store and have been completely welcomed into the community. I will miss every one of my customers.
If anyone would like to contact me on a personal level, they can do so via the Tiverton store or Martin, in John Williams, next door to the store, has my contact details.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 2 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 3 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 4 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 5 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 6 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 7 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 10 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer