SIR - I was the manager at Vacation World in Ottery St Mary for the last five years.
Regarding the closure of the store, I would like to say to those customers who have holidays booked with us, not to worry; the holidays remain unaffected. My colleagues in Tiverton are there to answer any questions or worries they may have and will handle the administration of their holidays from now on.
I would also like to thank all my past and present customers for their loyalty and custom. I have thoroughly enjoyed the five years that I have spent in the Ottery store and have been completely welcomed into the community. I will miss every one of my customers.
If anyone would like to contact me on a personal level, they can do so via the Tiverton store or Martin, in John Williams, next door to the store, has my contact details.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 2 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 3 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 4 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 5 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 6 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 7 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 8 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 9 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution