Folk Week target
SIR - In response to the letter last week May 13 on: Cafe missed.
Thank you, Di and Toni, for your kind words. If you are watching the development of the Mustard Seed building, you will see that the builders are working very hard to complete the work on time (sorry about the dust and other inconveniences).
We shall be open for Folk Week! Our thanks go to all the people who have given generously in order that the building was purchased and so allowing this extension. As a charity, we would value your support and, should you wish to donate a little, however small, the post is being redirected or you can contact one of the Trustees.
Thank you to all those have given their time and expertise to enable us to get this far.
We sincerely hope that when we reopen we will be able to maintain the warm, friendly, informal atmosphere that our customers enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
Maggi Lambert (Trustee)
32 Barn Hayes, Sidmouth
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand