Folk Week target
SIR - In response to the letter last week May 13 on: Cafe missed.
Thank you, Di and Toni, for your kind words. If you are watching the development of the Mustard Seed building, you will see that the builders are working very hard to complete the work on time (sorry about the dust and other inconveniences).
We shall be open for Folk Week! Our thanks go to all the people who have given generously in order that the building was purchased and so allowing this extension. As a charity, we would value your support and, should you wish to donate a little, however small, the post is being redirected or you can contact one of the Trustees.
Thank you to all those have given their time and expertise to enable us to get this far.
We sincerely hope that when we reopen we will be able to maintain the warm, friendly, informal atmosphere that our customers enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
Maggi Lambert (Trustee)
32 Barn Hayes, Sidmouth
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 5 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 6 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 9 A couple of new starts for Ottery Bowling Club
- 10 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution