Folk Week target
SIR - In response to the letter last week May 13 on: Cafe missed.
Thank you, Di and Toni, for your kind words. If you are watching the development of the Mustard Seed building, you will see that the builders are working very hard to complete the work on time (sorry about the dust and other inconveniences).
We shall be open for Folk Week! Our thanks go to all the people who have given generously in order that the building was purchased and so allowing this extension. As a charity, we would value your support and, should you wish to donate a little, however small, the post is being redirected or you can contact one of the Trustees.
Thank you to all those have given their time and expertise to enable us to get this far.
We sincerely hope that when we reopen we will be able to maintain the warm, friendly, informal atmosphere that our customers enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
Maggi Lambert (Trustee)
32 Barn Hayes, Sidmouth
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 7 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project