Folk Week target
SIR - In response to the letter last week May 13 on: Cafe missed.
Thank you, Di and Toni, for your kind words. If you are watching the development of the Mustard Seed building, you will see that the builders are working very hard to complete the work on time (sorry about the dust and other inconveniences).
We shall be open for Folk Week! Our thanks go to all the people who have given generously in order that the building was purchased and so allowing this extension. As a charity, we would value your support and, should you wish to donate a little, however small, the post is being redirected or you can contact one of the Trustees.
Thank you to all those have given their time and expertise to enable us to get this far.
We sincerely hope that when we reopen we will be able to maintain the warm, friendly, informal atmosphere that our customers enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
Maggi Lambert (Trustee)
32 Barn Hayes, Sidmouth
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 7 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 8 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 9 Sidmouth Brass Academy set to play again
- 10 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government