SIR - I wish to express my appreciation of Sidmouth FolkWeek. Once again it was a magnificent event.
I particularly enjoyed performances by Jackie Oats, Maz O’Connor and a young trio called Tyde.
I much appreciated the hospitality of Sidmouth people and I wish to thank them for all their kindness.
I feel very concerned about the proposed developments in Sidmouth and I sincerely hope the petition to save the town will be successful.
I always enjoy my holidays in Sidmouth and FolkWeek is the highlight of my year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building