SIR - I wish to express my appreciation of Sidmouth FolkWeek. Once again it was a magnificent event.
I particularly enjoyed performances by Jackie Oats, Maz O’Connor and a young trio called Tyde.
I much appreciated the hospitality of Sidmouth people and I wish to thank them for all their kindness.
I feel very concerned about the proposed developments in Sidmouth and I sincerely hope the petition to save the town will be successful.
I always enjoy my holidays in Sidmouth and FolkWeek is the highlight of my year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead