Foul language not what I expected
MADAM - An evening of a programme of foul language including f ing was not what one expected of Sidmouth Dramatic Society or the Theatre in Sidmouth for entertainment.
MADAM - An evening of a programme of foul language including 'f'ing' was not what one expected of Sidmouth Dramatic Society or the Theatre in Sidmouth for entertainment.
It lowers the standards expected of Sidmouth and follows a marked decline in its aspiration to remain a premier resort.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 5 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 8 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses