Foul language not what I expected
MADAM - An evening of a programme of foul language including f ing was not what one expected of Sidmouth Dramatic Society or the Theatre in Sidmouth for entertainment.
MADAM - An evening of a programme of foul language including 'f'ing' was not what one expected of Sidmouth Dramatic Society or the Theatre in Sidmouth for entertainment.
It lowers the standards expected of Sidmouth and follows a marked decline in its aspiration to remain a premier resort.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again